1st Corinthians 15:12-34 Ed Anton
As Paul continues to clarify the resurrection for the Corinthians, he attacks an errant idea that there is no resurrection of the dead (even if there is a resurrection of Jesus Christ). Such an error has serious implications. First and foremost, it undermines the reason for Jesus' death, burial and resurrection. The sermon likewise looks at the implications:
- If Christ Was Not Raised...
- The Bible is Useless and its Authros are Liars
- Our Faith is Useless and Futile
- We are Still in our Sins
- Dead Disciples are Actually Lost
- We are the Most Pitiful People on Earth
- But Jesus Did Rise, So...
- The Resurrection will Start with Jesus and End with Us
- Then Jesus will Destroy All Authority and Powers
- So... Wake UP!