Hampton Roads Church March Campaign: Communal Spiritual Disciplines to be Led by the Spirit
- READ: Each calendar day read a chapter of Acts (for example: March 3rd read Acts 3)
- REFLECT: Journal the Holy Spirit’s work in the book of Acts during your daily Bible study
- RUN! Just like Philip obeyed the Spirit’s prompting and ran to the chariot, let us run to every prompting with great joy and expectation.
Here's a LINK for the Bookmark used to track our daily reading, reflecting, and running.
SUNDAY SERMONS & WEDNESDAY MIDWEEK LESSONS
- TROAS Night March 6th Notes are HERE And the Presentation Slides are HERE
- Lessons and Sermons will focus on the Spirit's work in guiding the Church through the Book of Acts; we'll look for application today as we seek to be led by the Spirit and experience the thrill of living out His prompts.
- CLICK HERE for all the campaign lessons and sermons
- Thursday, Feb 26th Prompted to Pray and Fast (6am to 6pm)
- Friday, March 6th Troas Night: The Spirit’s Promptings (6:30pm - 11:45pm)
- Saturday, March 7th Prompted To Text Your Friends
- Saturday, March 14th Prompted To Evangelism (Church Event - Gatherings by Region)
- Saturday, March 21st Prompted To Pray for Your Friend
MONDAY FAMILY DEVOTIONAL LESSONS (DOWNLOAD)
- March 2nd Praise Together
- March 9th Pray Together
- March 16th Preach Together
- March 23rd Protect Each Other
- March 30th Play Together
FRIDAY SMALL GROUP BIBLE TALKS (DOWNLOAD)
- March 13th Stop Perverting Jesus
- March 20th Stay Persevering
- March 27th Start Paying Attention