HAmpton Roads Summer Internship
Do you want to be trained in the full-time ministry? What are your thoughts on being stretched in your faith and personal walk with God? Are you interested in having an absolute blast while forging friendships that can last a lifetime?
If this sounds like something you want, we should talk, because all of those things describe the Hampton Roads Summer Campus Ministry Internship.
What? A six week, ministry training internship including:
- One week of Classroom Instruction (DiscipleMakers, Ministry Nuts & Bolts, etc)
- Weekly Staff Meetings with the entire HRC Staff
- Weekly discipling groups with HRC Staff members
- Personal Ministry Training Feedback (Bible Studies, Bible Talks, Preaching, Discipling, etc)
- Daily Time with HRC Campus Ministry Staff (Matt Fisk & Katy Fisk)
- Beach Days
- Lifelong Friendships!
- Much more!
When? May . The deadline for applying is March 1. You will be notified by March 15.
Who? Your future best friends! Campus students eager to learn how to win the world for God.
Where? Hampton Roads, VA. All Interns will be housed with members of the Hampton Roads Church. Interns will attend and serve in all three regions of the Hampton Roads Church.
Any other questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt Fisk at 703-577-9094
Thank you for your interest, and hope to see you this Summer!